As far as the Singapore real estate is concerned a lot of people are highly successful in their investments. But it is also a fact that not all Tom, Dick and Harry can be successful in their venture, there are certain things that people have to follow that will help you invest as the rich do. So here are the best tips that you always have to remember if you are ready to invest in the Singaporean markets.
Tips to invest like the rich:
These secrets to success have been tested a lot of times, and the results have been accurate all the time.
- The first thing that you have to know is that there is something called IGA. IGA stands for Income Generating Assets and is where the rich and the highly successful people invest. This is the first thing that you have to keep in mind. At least till you get a grip over the market, you need not have to be experimental.
- The next tip that you have to remember is buying for less and selling for more. This is the basic thing that any investor has to remember. But we do not mean what you think. You buy a property for ‘x’ value and sell it at a price that is ‘x+y’ value then it is basic that you are making profits, are we right? No or Maybe. It all depends on what your ‘Y’ value is. Your ‘Y’ shouldn’t just consider increasing the price. It also has to make sure that the increase accounts for the time value of money. If yes, then you are making profits. If no, you are either at the loss point or the between point that is no loss-no profit.
- So if I have to cut down my thoughts and narrow my focus only on the real estate status that exists in Singapore, the fact is that most of the rich men in Singapore earned their wealth from the investments that they make in real estate.
- There is one common idea that is stated in almost all books that state the principle of investing rich. This point states how the cash flow of a rich person looks like. The cash of the rich person flows from the assets column and the reaches the income side of the person, this strategy helps in stay wealthy.
- The case is opposite in case of a middle-class person or a person who is poor at fixing his investments. In fact, the flow happens in the opposite direction. The money flows from the income side, spreads through liabilities and expenses, and moves out without even touching the assets side.
- This inverse action that happens creates a vast difference between the money that the rich and the others make in the real estate market.