When you are planning to relocate your family into a new home, there will be two major elements which you will focus on; location and the type of housing for your loved ones. You will have to decide if the location of the new house is important or the size of the new property is your priority. In most of the cases, where home hunters are out looking for an ideal locale such as a private property in a posh area or being close by to the commercial districts, they will always end up looking with an increased price quantum of the properties.
Especially so when they’re into properties in prime district 9 such as the new Haus on handy along handy road, they will only be offered a smaller sized property and at the same cost as a bigger unit in some side-by-side neighborhoods. If you need a larger house and venue is not your main issue, you can always proceed to other city fringe area further from the market or within a non-mature neighborhood.
In such areas, you can easily secure a larger abode and at a much reasonable price point. It is crucial for you to keep your family’s needs in mind before making any final decisions. If you are in a struggling phase, ie. split between the location and sizes of the new home, the following guide could help you in coming up with a solution.
Size of the house
- Planning to start a bigger family – If you are planning to expand your family shortly after moving into your new home, future-proof on the size will be important. If you are looking for a single bedded property that accommodates only a couple, you may end up living in a match-box — no need to worry if you have the financial means to expand your lifestyle with your partner.
- A large family – If you already have a large family by default, it is crystal clear that you’ll require a larger space to house your family. If you’re a pet owner, you might also require an outdoor space for your pets. Prime condo units at Haus on handy could offer you a great space option at an affordable price tag. It could be what you are looking out for!
- Downsizing – Well, sometimes when you are facing economic constraints or about to retire, you may be downsizing. In such cases, the price of the house is important for you, as you are planning to cut down on your overall expenses. Therefore, prepare your financial calculations early to avoid any possible embarrassments. You may face issues in downsizing and may be moving away from your friends, but there are areas that offer some best housing facilities. Even if you are opting for a smaller unit within Haus on handy, the facilities offered by the developer will not make you feel bad, and you can easily settle yourself in it with all the smart technologies.
- Travel a lot – If you are such a person who loves to travel, then buying a large home is not ideal. Most of the time you are out of the city, and your house will be empty. Better to save some money for traveling and gratifying your love for it. As you are most of the time out of your house, therefore the location of the house does not matter.
Location of the property
- Geographical location – Regardless of you planning to purchase a home or renting it out subsequently, geographical locale is critically important. You will pay higher for a good geographical location and you will also get a higher price on selling that later. You may not face big issues should you decide to sell it at a later date. Your home price will increase with each passing day and that’s what we call home capital appreciation.
- A convenient place – Most of the people want a house at a venue that is easy to access. Individuals will appreciate a neighborhood with some commercial areas, schools and offices. Most of the city dwellers will swear for having to travel for hours in order to reach their office or school as it is exhausting to do it daily.
To avoid this scenario, you can purchase a private property which is close to your office or school of your kids. It will also cut down on the overall cost of traveling and you can add to that price in your home’s value. Commercial districts like Dhoby Ghaut where the latest Haus on handy is positioned, will be highly sought-after.
- Consider amenities – Whether it is a coffee shop or transportation option, consider your surrounding amenities before you make a move on the new property. If you love to shop, Orchard road will be your best bet and this option is already yours if you’re looking at Haus on Handy by City Developments Limited (CDL).